MULTIPLE CHOICE. pick the one alternate that best completes the declare or answers the question.
1) If a amount you calculated has actually units the A ? s, what is the quantity?
2) When present is flowing in an ordinary steel wire, the size of the typical velocity the the electron is closest come
A) the speed of light.
B) 10 m/s.
C) 1 mm/s.
D) 1 m/s.
E) 1 km/s.
3) once a current flows v a steel wire, the relocating charges are
A) both protons and also electrons.
B) positive metal ions.
C) only protons.
D) only electrons.
E) negative metal ions.
4) once a existing flows through an ionic fluid such as salty water, the relocating charges are
A) only negative ions.
B) only protons.
C) just positive ions.
D) just electrons.
E) both positive and an adverse ions.
5) If a quantity you calculated has units of Ω ? m what is that quantity?
6) If a quantity you calculated has units that
7) The figure shows electrons passing v a resistor. The arrowhead shows the direction in which the electrons are moving. I beg your pardon of the complying with statements room correct? (There could be an ext than one correct choice.)
A) The electrons are moving slower at suggest b than at allude a.
B) The rate of the electron at suggest b is the very same as that is at point a.
C) The electric potential is greater at allude b 보다 at allude a.
D) The electric potential is reduced at point b 보다 at allude a.
E) The electrons room losing electrical potential energy as they relocate through the resistor indigenous a come b.
8) The number shows conventional present passing v a resistor. The arrowhead shows the direction in which this conventional current is flowing. Which of the adhering to statements room correct? (There can be an ext than one exactly choice.)
A) The electrical potential is greater at allude b than at point a.
B) The electrical potential at allude b is the same as the is at suggest a.
C) The charges are moving slower at suggest b than at allude a.
D) The current at allude b is the exact same as the current at suggest a.
You are watching: When a current flows through an ionic liquid such as salty water, the moving charges are
See more: Of The Jovian Planets, Which Generates The Least Internal Heat?
E) The electrical potential is lower at suggest b 보다 at suggest a.
9) because that the graph presented in the figure, what physical quantity does the steep of the graph represent for ohmic material?
10) for the graph shown in the figure, what physical quantity does the steep of the graph represent for ohmic material?