CCNA 2 (v5.03 + v6.0) thing 3 exam Answers for Dynamic Routing
Read thing wise CCNA 2 exam Answers (v5.1 + v6.0)
CCNA Module 2 Routing and Switching Essentials (Version 6.00) – Rse 6.0 thing 3 test Answers 2019
1. Which dynamic routing protocol was arisen to interconnect various Internet business providers?BGP*EIGRPOSPFRIP
2. I beg your pardon routing protocol is restricted to smaller network implementations since it does no accommodate growth for bigger networks?OSPFRIP*EIGRPIS-IS
3. What two work do dynamic routing protocols perform? (Choose two.)discover hostsupdate and maintain routing tables*propagate organize default gatewaysnetwork discovery*assign IP addressing
4. As soon as would it be more beneficial to usage a dynamic routing protocol instead of revolution routing?in an company with a smaller sized network the is not expected to grow in sizeon a stub network that has a solitary exit pointin an company where routers suffer from power issueson a network where there is a most topology changes*
5. Once would that be an ext beneficial to use static routing rather of dynamic routing protocols?on a network whereby dynamic updates would pose a defense risk*on a network that is intended to continually thrive in sizeon a network that has actually a large amount of redundancy pathson a network that commonly experiences connect failures
6. What is a purpose of the network command as soon as configuring RIPv2 together the routing protocol?It identifies the interfaces that belong come a specified network.*It mentions the far network that have the right to now it is in reached.It immediately advertises the stated network to neighbor routers through a classful mask.It populates the routing table through the network entry.
You are watching: Which dynamic routing protocol was developed to interconnect different internet service providers?
7. A network administrator configures a static route on the leaf router of a network to entrust a gateway of last resort. How would a network administrator configure the sheet router to immediately share this path within RIP?Use the auto-summary command.Use the passive-interface command.Use the network command.Use the default-information originate command.*
8. What is the function of the passive-interface command?allows a routing protocol to front updates the end an user interface that is lacking its IP addressallows a router to send routing updates on an interface yet not obtain updates via that interfaceallows an user interface to stay up there is no receiving keepalivesallows interfaces come share IP addressesallows a router to receive routing updates on an interface but not send updates via the interface*
9. Which course would be instantly created when a router interface is activated and also configured with an IP address?D 10.16.0.0/24 <90/3256> via 192.168.6.9C 192.168.0.0/24 is directly connected, FastEthernet 0/0*S 192.168.1.0/24 is directly connected, FastEthernet 0/1O 172.16.0.0/16 <110/65> via 192.168.5.1
10. Refer to the exhibit. I beg your pardon two varieties of routes can be supplied to define the 192.168.200.0/30 route? (Choose two.)
11. What occurs next in the router lookup process after a router identifies a location IP resolve and locates a matching level 1 parent route?The level 2 child paths are examined.*The level 1 supernet courses are examined.The level 1 ultimate courses are examined.The router autumn the packet.
12. Which route would be used to forward a packet through a resource IP address of 192.168.10.1 and a location IP address of 10.1.1.1?C 192.168.10.0/30 is straight connected, GigabitEthernet0/1S 10.1.0.0/16 is straight connected, GigabitEthernet0/0O 10.1.1.0/24 <110/65> via 192.168.200.2, 00:01:20, Serial0/1/0*S* 0.0.0.0/0 <1/0> via 172.16.1.1
13. Which two needs are used to identify if a route can be taken into consideration as one ultimate path in a router’s routing table? (Choose two.)contain subnetsbe a default routecontain an departure interface*be a classful network entrycontain a next-hop IP address*
14. What is a disadvantage of using dynamic routing protocols?They space only an ideal for straightforward topologies.Their configuration intricacy increases together the dimension of the network grows.They send messages around network condition insecurely across networks by default.*They need administrator treatment when the pathway of website traffic changes.
15. Which two statements room true regarding classless routing protocols? (Choose two.)sends subnet mask information in routing updates*sends complete routing table update to all neighborsis supported by RIP variation 1allows for use of both 192.168.1.0/30 and also 192.168.1.16/28 subnets in the same topology*reduces the quantity of address space available in one organization
16. Describe the exhibit. Based on the partial calculation from the display ip path command, what two facts deserve to be determined about the RIP routing protocol? (Choose two.)
17. While configuring RIPv2 ~ above an enterprise network, an technician enters the command network 192.168.10.0 right into router construction mode. What is the an outcome of beginning this command?The interface of the 192.168.10.0 network is sending version 1 and version 2 updates.The interface of the 192.168.10.0 network is receiving version 1 and also version 2 updates.The interface of the 192.168.10.0 network is sending just version 2 updates.*The interface of the 192.168.10.0 network is sending out RIP hello messages.
18. A destination route in the routing table is shown with a code D. Which kind of route entry is this?a static routea route offered as the default gatewaya network directly linked to a router interfacea course dynamically learned with the EIGRP routing protocol*
19. Refer to the exhibit. Which interface will be the leave interface to forward a data packet v the destination IP resolve 172.16.0.66?
20. Which type of path will need a router to carry out a recursive lookup?an ultimate route that is using a next hop IP attend to on a router that is not making use of CEF*a level 2 child path that is making use of an departure interface on a router that is not using CEFa level 1 network route that is making use of a next hop IP address on a router the is utilizing CEFa parent path on a router that is utilizing CEF
21. Which route is the ideal match for a packet start a router through a destination resolve of 10.16.0.2?S 10.0.0.0/8 <1/0> via 192.168.0.2S 10.16.0.0/24 <1/0> via 192.168.0.9*S 10.16.0.0/16 is directly connected, Ethernet 0/1S 10.0.0.0/16 is directly connected, Ethernet 0/0
22. A router is configured to get involved in multiple routing protocol: RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF. The router have to send a packet come network 192.168.14.0. Which route will be used to forward the traffic?a 192.168.14.0/26 path that is learned via RIP*a 192.168.14.0/24 route that is learned via EIGRPa 192.168.14.0/25 course that is learned via OSPFa 192.168.14.0/25 course that is learned via RIP
23. What is different in between IPv6 routing table entries compared to IPv4 routing table entries?IPv6 routing tables include local route entries i m sorry IPv4 routing tables carry out not.By style IPv6 is classless therefore all courses are efficiently level 1 can be fried routes.*The an option of IPv6 paths is based upon the shortest matching prefix, unlike IPv4 route an option which is based upon the longest corresponding prefix.IPv6 does not usage static paths to populate the routing table as used in IPv4.
24. Complement the dynamic routing protocol ingredient to the characteristic. (Not all options are used.).
25. Complement the characteristic to the corresponding form of routing. (Not all choices are used.)
Older Version: CCNA 2 thing 3 test Answers v5.1
1. Which 3 statements accurately explain VLAN types? (Choose three).A management VLAN is any VLAN that is configured to accessibility management features of the switch.*A data VLAN is used to lug VLAN monitoring data and also user-generated traffic.After the initial boots of one unconfigured switch, all ports are members that the default VLAN. *An 802.1Q trunk port, with a indigenous VLAN assigned, support both tagged and also untagged traffic.*Voice VLANs are supplied to support user phone and e-mail web traffic on a network.VLAN 1 is always used as the management VLAN.
2.Which form of VLAN is supplied to clues which traffic is untagged when crossing a tribe port?datadefaultnative*management
3. What room three main benefits of using VLANs? (Choose three.)security*a palliation in the number of trunk linkscost reduction *end user satisfactionimproved IT staff efficiency*no forced configuration
4. Refer to the exhibit. A frame is traveling in between PC-A and also PC-B with the switch. Which statement is true worrying VLAN tagging of the frame?
5. Which command displays the encapsulation type, the voice VLAN ID, and the access mode VLAN because that the Fa0/1 interface?show vlan briefshow interfaces Fa0/1 switchport*show mac address-table user interface Fa0/1show interfaces trunk
6. What must the network administrator execute to remove rapid Ethernet harbor fa0/1 native VLAN 2 and assign it come VLAN 3?Enter the no vlan 2 and also the vlan 3 regulates in global configuration mode.Enter the switchport access vlan 3 command in interface configuration mode.*Enter the switchport trunk native vlan 3 command in user interface configuration mode.Enter the no shutdown in user interface configuration mode to return it to the default configuration and also then configure the harbor for VLAN 3.
7. A Cisco Catalyst switch has actually been included to assistance the use of many VLANs as part of an companies network. The network technician finds it necessary to clear all VLAN information from the switch in stimulate to combine a new network design. What should the technician execute to achieve this task?Erase the startup configuration and reboot the switch.Erase the running configuration and reboot the switch.Delete the startup configuration and the vlan.dat file in the flash memory of the switch and reboot the switch.*Delete the IP deal with that is assigned to the management VLAN and also reboot the switch.
8. I m sorry two characteristics match extended selection VLANs? (Choose two.)CDP have the right to be used to learn and also store these VLANs.VLAN IDs exist in between 1006 to 4094. *They are conserved in the running-config file by default.*VLANs space initialized from speed memory.They are commonly used in tiny networks.
9. What happens to switch ports after the VLAN come which they room assigned is deleted?The ports room disabled.The port are inserted in trunk mode.The ports room assigned to VLAN1, the default VLAN.The ports stop interacting with the attached devices.*
10. A Cisco switch currently permits traffic tagged v VLANs 10 and also 20 across trunk harbor Fa0/5. What is the effect of issuing a switchport trunk allowed vlan 30 command ~ above Fa0/5?It permits VLANs 1 to 30 top top Fa0/5.It enables VLANs 10, 20, and 30 on Fa0/5.It enables only VLAN 30 top top Fa0/5.*It permits a native VLAN of 30 come be applied on Fa0/5.
11. What VLANs space allowed throughout a trunk as soon as the range of enabled VLANs is collection to the default value?All VLANs will be allowed throughout the trunk.*Only VLAN 1 will certainly be allowed throughout the trunk.Only the native VLAN will certainly be allowed across the trunk.The switches will certainly negotiate via VTP which VLANs to allow across the trunk.
12. I m sorry command have to the network administrator perform to protect against the carry of DTP frames in between a Cisco switch and a non-Cisco switch?S1(config-if)# switchport setting trunkS1(config-if)# switchport nonegotiate*S1(config-if)# switchport setting dynamic desirableS1(config-if)# switchport mode accessS1(config-if)# switchport trunk allowed vlan none
13. Under which 2 occasions must an administrator disable DTP while regulating a regional area network? (Choose two.)when connecting a Cisco move to a non-Cisco switch*when a neighbor switch provides a DTP mode of dynamic autowhen a neighborhood switch offers a DTP mode of dynamic desirableon links that have to not it is in trunking*on links that must dynamically effort trunking
14. In a simple VLAN to dance attack, which switch function do attackers take advantage of?an open Telnet connectionautomatic encapsulation negotiationforwarding of broadcaststhe default automatic trunking configuration*
15. Which two Layer 2 security ideal practices would help prevent VLAN hopping attacks? (Choose two.)Change the native VLAN number to one the is distinctive from every user VLANs and is not VLAN 1.*Change the monitoring VLAN come a unique VLAN the is not obtainable by continuous users.Statically configure every ports that affix to end-user host gadgets to it is in in stems mode.Disable DTP autonegotiation on end-user ports.*Use SSH for all remote management access.
16. Refer to the exhibit. User interface Fa0/1 is associated to a PC. Fa0/2 is a trunk attach to an additional switch. All various other ports are unused. Which security finest practice go the administrator forget come configure?
17. Enhance the IEEE 802.1Q standard VLAN tag ar with the description. (Not all alternatives are used.)Question
18. A network administrator is determining the finest placement of VLAN tribe links. I m sorry two varieties of point-to-point relations utilize VLAN trunking? (Choose two.)between 2 switches that use multiple VLANs*between a switch and a customer PCbetween a switch and a server that has an 802.1Q NIC*between a switch and a network printerbetween two switches the share a usual VLAN
19. What is the result of issuing a switchport accessibility vlan 20 command top top the Fa0/18 harbor of a switch that does not have this VLAN in the VLAN database?The command will have no result on the switch.VLAN 20 will certainly be created automatically.*An error stating the VLAN 20 does no exist will be displayed and also VLAN 20 is no created.Port Fa0/18 will certainly be close up door down.
20. Harbor Fa0/11 on a switch is assigned come VLAN 30. If the command no switchport access vlan 30 is gotten in on the Fa0/11 interface, what will happen?Port Fa0/11 will certainly be shutdown.An error article would be displayed.Port Fa0/11 will certainly be went back to VLAN 1.*VLAN 30 will be deleted.
21. I beg your pardon command is provided to remove just VLAN 20 indigenous a switch?delete vlan.datdelete flash:vlan.datno vlan 20 *no switchport access vlan 20
22. A Cisco switch currently enables traffic tagged through VLANs 10 and also 20 throughout trunk port Fa0/5. What is the impact of issuing aswitchport trunk allowed vlan 30
23. Command on Fa0/5?It enables VLANs 1 come 30 on Fa0/5.It enables VLANs 10, 20, and 30 on Fa0/5.It allows only VLAN 30 ~ above Fa0/5. *It allows a aboriginal VLAN that 30 to be applied on Fa0/5.
24. Refer to the exhibit. PC-A and PC-B space both in VLAN 60. PC-A is unable to connect with PC-B. What is the problem?
25.switchport nonegotiateswitchport mode dynamic autoswitchport trunk aboriginal vlan 66*switchport trunk permitted vlan add 99
26. What wake up to a port the is linked with VLAN 10 as soon as the administrator deletes VLAN 10 from the switch?The port becomes inactive.*The port goes back to the default VLAN.The port immediately associates itself v the native VLAN.The harbor creates the VLAN again.
27. In a basic VLAN dance attack, i beg your pardon switch feature do attackers take advantage of?an open up Telnet connectionautomatic encapsulation negotiationforwarding of broadcaststhe default automatically trunking configuration*
28. Which 2 Layer 2 security best practices would assist prevent VLAN dance attacks? (Choose two.)
29. Refer to the exhibit. Interface Fa0/1 is associated to a PC. Fa0/2 is a trunk attach to one more switch. All various other ports space unused. I m sorry security ideal practice go the administrator forget come configure?Disable autonegotiation and collection ports to one of two people static access or static trunk.Change the aboriginal VLAN come a solved VLAN the is unique from all user VLANs and also to a VLAN number that is not VLAN 1.Configure every unused ports come a ‘black-hole’ VLAN that is not offered for something on the network.All user harbor are associated with VLANs distinct from VLAN 1 and distinct from the ‘black-hole’ VLAN.*
30. Match the DTP mode with the function. (Not all alternatives are used.)
32. What wake up to a port that is linked with VLAN 10 once the administrator deletes VLAN 10 from the switch?The port automatically associates itself v the aboriginal VLAN.The harbor creates the VLAN again.The port goes back to the default VLAN.The port becomes inactive.*
33. Describe the exhibit. User interface Fa0/1 is associated to a PC. Fa0/2 is a trunk connect to one more switch. All various other ports are unused. I beg your pardon security best practice walk the administrator forget come configure?
34. Which command is used to remove only VLAN 20 native a switch?no switchport access vlan 20delete flash:vlan.datno vlan 20*delete vlan.dat
35. What is the impact of issuing a switchport access vlan 20 command on the Fa0/18 port of a switch that does not have actually this VLAN in the VLAN database?VLAN 20 will certainly be created automatically.*The command will have no effect on the switch.Port Fa0/18 will be closeup of the door down.An error stating that VLAN 20 does no exist will be displayed and also VLAN 20 is not created.
36.Place the alternatives in the complying with order:
37. Harbor Fa0/11 top top a move is assigned come VLAN 30. If the command no switchport accessibility vlan 30 is gone into on the Fa0/11 interface, what will happen?Port Fa0/11 will be returned to VLAN 1.*VLAN 30 will certainly be deleted.An error post would it is in displayed.Port Fa0/11 will be shutdown.
38. Which two Layer 2 security finest practices would assist prevent VLAN hopping attacks? (Choose two.)Disable DTP autonegotiation on end-user ports.*Change the administration VLAN to a distinctive VLAN the is not easily accessible by continuous users.Statically configure every ports that connect to end-user host devices to it is in in trunk mode.Change the aboriginal VLAN number come one that is unique from all user VLANs and also is no VLAN 1.*Use SSH for all remote management access.
39. In a basic VLAN to dance attack, i beg your pardon switch function do attackers take benefit of?automatic encapsulation negotiationthe default automatically trunking configuration*an open up Telnet connectionforwarding of broadcasts
40. Describe the exhibit. PC-A and PC-B space both in VLAN 60. PC-A is unable to connect with PC-B. What is the problem?
41. Under which two occasions need to an administrator disable DTP while managing a regional area network? (Choose two.)when a neighbor switch supplies a DTP mode of dynamic desirableon web links that should dynamically attempt trunkingwhen connecting a Cisco move to a non-Cisco switch*when a ar switch supplies a DTP setting of dynamic autoon web links that should not be trunking*
42. Open up the PT Activity. Carry out the jobs in the task instructions and also then prize the question.
43. Which two statements space true around VLAN implementation? (Choose two.)The network load increases significantly since of included trunking information.Devices in one VLAN execute not hear the broadcasts from tools in another VLAN.*The size of the collision domain is reduced.VLANs logically team hosts, nevertheless of physical location.*The variety of required switches in a network decreases.
44. Describe the exhibit. DLS1 is connected to an additional switch, DLS2, via a tribe link. A organize that is linked to DLS1 is no able to interact to a hold that is linked to DLS2, also though they room both in VLAN 99. I m sorry command must be included to Fa0/1 ~ above DLS1 to exactly the problem?
45. I m sorry switch function ensures that no unicast, multicast, or broadcast website traffic is passed between ports that are configured v this feature?switch port securityPVLAN defended port*ACLVLAN
46. Fill in the blank. Use the full command syntax.The ” show vlan brief* ” command screens the VLAN assignment for all ports and also the present VLANs on the switch.
See more: A Daredevil Is Attempting To Jump His Motorcycle, Answered: A Daredevil Is Attempting To Jump His…
47. Which mix of DTP modes collection on nearby Cisco switches will cause the link to come to be an accessibility link rather of a tribe link?dynamic auto – dynamic auto*dynamic preferable – dynamic desirabledynamic desirable – trunkdynamic preferable – dynamic auto
48. An administrator has identified that the website traffic from a move that coincides to a VLAN is not being received on one more switch over a trunk link. What can be the problem?trunk mode mismatchallowed VLANS on trunks*native VLANS mismatchdynamic preferable mode on among the stems links
49. What is the default DTP mode on Cisco 2960 and 3560 switches?trunkdynamic auto*accessdynamic desirable
50. Describe the exhibit.
51. Enhance the IEEE 802.1Q traditional VLAN tag field in the description. (not all choices are used)
52. I m sorry two modes does Cisco recommend as soon as configuring a certain switch port? (Choose two.)